State Committee Meeting
The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years.
The next meeting will be held on September 21, 2019. RSVP HERE.
Prescott Mile High Middle School
300 S Granite Street
Prescott, AZ 86303
Typically the State Committee Meetings follow the timeline below:
Registration will be from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Caucus meetings are from 9 a.m. to noon.
Lunch available at meeting location
Plenary session begins at 1 p.m.
January 25th, 2020
May 16, 2020
September 19, 2020
Previous Meeting Minutes for Approval
Resources for State Committee Members
- ADP Proxy Form – Click Here
- ADP Platform – Click Here
- ADP Bylaws – Click Here
- Amending Bylaws – Click Here
- Documents for Review: Bylaws revisions regarding statewide caucuses
- ADP Resolutions Process – Click Here
- Submission deadline: 8/22/2019
- Submitting a Resolution – Click Here
- ADP Proposed Resolution Template – Click Here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.